Monday, October 26, 2009

Where does it go?!

I am not sure where my time goes these days....it just goes! I still feel like I'm playing catch up from being away. Hopefully this week I can get back into some kind of a routine!

I was talking with a girlfriend the other day, and we were talking about when our kids were all preschoolers. It seemed like a couple of times a week, I would have someone here for coffee, or be out a friends for a visit. Now, I cannot remember the last time that happened during the day. Where does my time go?! I suppose it gets eaten up by housework, homeschooling, cooking, keeping up with the business.....blah, blah, blah! It seems like we don't often have "pajama days".....and I want to have more of them.

So, executive decision.....today will be a pajama day. That doesn't really help with the visiting of friends (although it was supposed to happen today, but one of the ladies has a fever of 101). We will do school, hang out, and just laze around. It shall be good.

No comments: