Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Birthdays


Birthdays of my girls always make me stop a wee bit sad, if I'm being honest.  Especially as they get older.  Now don't get me wrong - I love to watch these little ladies grow up into young women, but there are times that make me yearn for years gone by.  Knowing that I don't have little toddler hands to hold - instead, most of the girls' hands are as big as mine!  No shoes to tie - in fact, the majority of us can share shoes!  All those things that seemed, at the time, all consuming.  And I suppose  they were.... But now that we're out of those years of the girls needing me almost every minute of the day, I want to go back to those days. 

Perhaps if I could go back to those days, I'd remember how exhausting they were, and I'd celebrate the season we are in right now, with teenagers and pre-teens.... It really is so much fun, but in a different way.

Anyhow, all that to say....it's my babies birthday today.  And she turns 11.  So I perused my pictures to find a few of my favorites!

This girl has always loved her animals.... 





Little or big, it doesn't really matter.



She has also always love her friends....


....and her sisters.  And what two peas in a pod these ones are!


She loves some excitement....


....and some adventure.


And I love her. 



3 comments:

Mary said...

They grow up way too fast. She has definitely turned into a beautiful young lady. Good Job!

Food Station said...

Great work! That shows your effort! RetailEscaper

Basit said...

vidaxl kortingscode