Monday, October 20, 2008

Not mch

So, I have not much to write about these days...hence the lack of blogging. That and the truck loads of company that we've had lately (someone new almost every day!). I am going to give you a very boring play-by-play of my day. I awoke early this morning (8 am people!), to turn off my alarm and go back to sleep until 9 am. Art had gotten the girls up and started on their breakfast so I could have a few extra minutes of zzzzzz's. And now, as we are sitting here, Art has made a secret cupboard in my kitchen....it's stinking amazing!
I made banana bread, cleaned my house, washed the floors, cleaned bathrooms, changed sheets, made dinner, had company come, bathed/showered my Girls, had a short nap, educated my daughters.....hmmm....anything else? It was a completely industrious day, and I rock my world! Maybe tomorrow I'll nap?

No comments: