Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Backyard Party

This summer, we hosted our annual Canada Day Party.  I'm not sure how many years we've been hosting this, however, it's something we all look forward to helping kick off the summer!  I had fun this year decorating my back yard a bit - these pictures are minus the food, of which there was plenty!  It's fun to have friends over, let the kids run wild, and enjoy a good wiener roast!
Flowers to set the table, picked from my garden

The food/drink tables

Where we kept the s'more supplies stashed so the kids couldn't find them!

The washtubs we filled with ice for adult drinks, the incubator we had ice with juice boxes for the kids.  I wish I'd gotten a picture of them full, but oh well!  It looked quite fun!


Thanks, friends, for coming to a great evening!

No comments: