Tuesday, September 21, 2010

That Kind of a Day...

I woke up this morning at 7:30.  And then 7:39.  And then 7:48 (can you guess at what interval my snooze is set?!).  I got up with the girls, and got them ready for school.  The second they were out the door, I went back upstairs, and crawled back into bed.  I left my younger ones to fend for themselves....and they did.  When I got upstairs, Art was just getting up.  I enticed him (not in the way you may think....) to come back to bed....to sleep.  And we did.  Until 10:30 am.

After having a shower, getting caught up on my books, doing school with Molly and eating lunch, I went and laid on the couch to have a little nap....for an hour and a half.

Then I cleaned my house, had a meeting here, and ate dinner.  And went back to bed.....didn't sleep, but laid in bed.  All evening.  And now, it's 10:45 pm, and I am bushed!  So I am going to bed.  Again.  It's been that kind of a day....

No comments: