Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Something Old

This old armoir was brought home by my fantastic husband.  He found it at a garage sale for $20 and bought it immediately!  I must admit, I was a little unsure of it at first (it was in the beginning...when my tastes weren't quite as rustic as they are now...)

Art said that an old couple had it in their garage, and it is filled with incredibly frustrating shelves that don't go all the way to the back of the cabinet, so some things fall...but I still love it!  I would open it up and take a picture of the the treasures (read: junk) that are inside it, but then I would be embarrassed....it is fairly messy!  This is where we keep our candles, movies, endless numbers of chords and other junk... I don't know what I'd do without it!

I changed out the handle, which has helped it immensely!  Depending on the time of year, the top is one of my favorite places to have a little vignette of some sort.

We've had this for probably 8 years.  And I love it.  Really, I do.... now....

No comments: