Thursday, July 7, 2011

Score!

When it rains, it pours!  Recently, we were able to make it to 2 farm auctions.  Of course, they couldn't be spread out....they had to be the day after each other!  However, it was a great time - good weather, good stuff, good prices....  Here's the stash! 

 I have a few projects now....any guesses what this is gonna be?

 This mailbox is exactly like the one my grandparents had at their farm when I was growing up.  It gave me warm fuzzies to bring it home!

 And here's another project...that's already done!  Anyone have a guess?  I'll post pictures soon....
These were the first auctions of the season, and it was great to get back into them!  The Girls loved running around, and we loved the finds!  All I have to say is, "It's a good thing we took the truck!" 

Have you found any great finds this garage sale/auction season?  Happy hunting, everyone!

No comments: