Friday, February 7, 2014

Hooray for Friday!

You'd think that I'd learn that I cannot be all things to all people.  And that it's not good for my mental health to be running, constantly.... (just ask my kids!!)  I tend to turn into Scary Mom when it happens...  But yet, I still sometimes do over committ.  And all the things that I'm rushing to are good.... it's just that it's too much.

This week was one of those weeks.  Cloaked in good intentions and great opportunities and must-do commitments, I find myself longing to sit.  In my pajamas.  And not get out of them.  For days. 

Hooray for the weekend!  Where I can sit.  And bake.  And cuddle with my girls.  And maybe even watch a movie with my hubby? (If I can stay awake, that is....)

Here's to Fridays:  Tonight it's pizza and movie night.  The house is (mostly) clean, the schoolwork has been put away, the jammies have been donned, and we're celebrating....

No comments: