Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Toilet

The title of this post is where I would like to put one of my daughters. Not forever, just until she realizes that she CANNOT pitch a fit everytime she is playing with her sisters and doesn't get what she wants. I kid you not....she has spent the majority of her day in her room by herself.... I feel like I am constantly spanking her, or giving her 'hot spicy sauce' (aka Tobasco)....what else can a Mom do, but flush her down the toilet?!

On a happier note, my grandparents just celebrated their 65th anniversary last week. Crazy, eh? 65 years. My hats are off to them for their commitment to each other and their family over the years. What a legacy they continue to leave for their children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. I pray that Art & I will live to celebrate our 65th year together (he's gonna be really old then!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hot spicy sauce? Flush them down the toilet? You've only admitted what I've been afraid to! Ah...children!