Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas is coming...

Today I finally took down my fall decorations. The hope was to get out all the Christmas stuff, but that didn't happen due to the mounds and mounds and mounds of laundry I had to get done. The hope is tomorrow, my Christmas decor might make it out from the dungeon basement. Or sometime in the next week, at least... I have to get started early, since we won't be home for Christmas. I have to be able to enjoy my handy work for at least a little while.

I've even started my shopping...the girls are (almost) done, and I have decided on purchases for the rest of the family. That's half the battle - knowing what to get, instead of aimlessly wandering the stores trying to figure it out!

We also did some Christmas baking this week - the girls made and decorated about 11 dozen sugar cookies with my Mom on Monday, who was here visiting. Good times, good times! 'Tis the season!

No comments: