Monday, November 17, 2008

Shopping

So, I have most of my Christmas shopping done. Do you believe it? It's not even December, and I'm done (almost)! We have the girls gift, Art's gift is bought as well, my parents and sister, done! That means that we only have a few stocking stuffers to get, which is the fun stuff anyway! Ever year, my sister-in-law takes The Girls for a Saturday, and we go for the day and get all of our shopping done (what we have left). This year is no exception. So that means, that when she takes The Girls, we will buy those few things and then get to flit the day away. I can't hardly wait!

In other news, we have our last round of company coming this weekend, and then I think that the never-ending bouts of company will have ended....at least until Christmas. Kinda sad, kinda glad for a bit of a break. I think that we've had different company every week for the last 3 months straight. It's been crazy - but good! The thing I wonder most though, when they come, is do they come because they are drawn to my beauty or my greatness?! :-) Hmmm....

No comments: