Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Friend

Here is my friend....we've been friends since the first Sunday we arrived here. I love her a lot.... we spend lots of time together as families, both have 4 kids (between our 2 families we had a baby every year for 8 years!), both live in the country....2 members of our family share a birthday with 2 memebers of her family....the list goes on. I have appreciated her friendship over the years. I am excited to see how God continues to work in her life. Here are 2 pictures of her from Easter. We usually end up sitting and chatting, and laughing.... She may hurt me for putting on this picture, but I laughed a lot at it, so here it is....




1 comment:

Karen said...

I am going to hurt you! My friend. :) You're terrible. I think you need to replace it with a 20+ lbs lighter one.