Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Quiet

Today was the first day that Hannah AND Abby went to school at scope, the program here that we love. The Girls are in school for 2 days a week, and home for 3. It's a really great compromise between homeschooling full time and school full time. Hannah was in the program last year, and now Abby has joined her. I dropped them off in plenty of time, and helped them get set up, and then I started the process to leave. I said my goodbye's, along with hugs and kisses, and as I walked away, I took a look back at Abby. She was sitting in her desk, her eyes big and a tad bit watery....she gave me a little wave and said goodbye.

Now, I am at home, and the 2 little girls are playing outside. I have much to do, but I keep procrastinating..... it's quiet here, and I'm not quite used to it. Only 2 girls for lunch today. I thought I would love it, but, truth be told, I love my Girls, and miss them on the days they are gone. I should be weeding my garden, or get caught up on my books..... but maybe, this afternoon, I will read a book, and count down the minutes until I get to go and pick up my little ladies...

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I missed mine too. Once Sarah went for a nap, it was so painfully quiet. It was so great to pick them up again!