Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy Friday

Those who know me well know that I love Fridays.  Fridays mean that the weekend is (almost) here.  And when the weekend is here, that means that my little family gets to spend time all together.  Sure, we usually end up working together, either on a project around the house or yard, but it's ok.  Because we're together. 
 
It seems like the weekend means less work for me, when in reality, that's probably not true, but my workload seems a little lighter, 'cuz my Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love hubs is around (incidentally, I changed his contact info on my phone to say Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love, so every time Art calls or texts me, that's what comes up.  These are the things I do to amuse myself....)
 
Anyhow, I regress....the weekend is what I'm talking about here.  But not really, 'cuz all I really wanted to post was a few pictures from my walks this week.  My walks remind me that God is in the details much more than I imagined.  Because really, who could dream up this beauty but Him?! 
 
 

 
So, my friends, Happy Friday to you.  And to me.  May you enjoy your family and your time on the couch this weekend.  (I'm kinda hoping for rain, because then I can have more time on the couch...).
 

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Friday? Come on...:)

LOVE these photos. Seriously.

Do you know when I first found your blog, I didn't realize Art was your husband...and I thought it was The Goerzen Girls and....Art as in, artwork, the study of art, you know? These people were all about Art. baha!

Ritz said...

I love Friday's also!