Thursday, November 28, 2013

Therapy

As I've said before, baking is one of my forms of therapy .  Preferably something bread-like, with yeast.  My family LOVES it when I need some therapy.
 
Another form of therapy for me is to decorate.  To mess around with a space, using what I have around the house to make it fresh and new and fun. 
 
The other night, we headed over to have a visit with some good friends' of ours.  They just moved into a house in the summer, and so now that all the "major" work is done, the fun begins...the fun of decorating!  Art helped put up a shelf in their dining room, and my friend asked me to give her a hand putting some things together on the shelf.  She's been scouring the back roads and garbage dumps for old windows, and has come up with a pile of them, so that's what we used...
 
Here's the end result... and I think it looks pretty good!

 
It was great to visit...and have some therapy.  Thanks, friends!
 
 

1 comment:

yogaseven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.