Monday, August 11, 2008

Alone time!

Art and I got to go away this weekend without our Girls for something other than work for the first time in 7 1/2 yrs. I think it's way overdue.... We headed out to Saskatoon to go to my cousin's wedding. Travelling with us were my parents, so that was fun to be able to relax and hang out with them.

We sure enjoyed our time away! We slept in late, had leisurely lunches, stayed up late and DANCED ALL NIGHT LONG! It was a good time had by us.

It's always a little bit jolting when you come home and have to jump back into life right away. Needless to say, I am more than a little bit tired today. So tired, in fact, that as I was checking out my facebook page this morning, I realized that I had completely forgotten that I had signed Hannah & Abby up for VBS this week. So now, my dilemna is, "Should I take them for the rest of the week or just hope that they don't remember at all..." Hmmm....what to do.

No comments: