Sunday, August 24, 2008

Slacker!

Sorry...I've been somewhat of a slacker blogger lately... I think I've been busy, although I'm not sure with what. We've had some fun things lately...
  • some friends here from BC with their 3 girls, aged 7, 5 & 3. Man, did the Girls have fun with them!
  • we spent a day at the river, which was fantastic b/c we had record high's here
  • a baseball tournament, where I also got to play. It was super fun, and now my body is super sore!
  • someone I know opened up a new store in town, and it is truly fantastic!
  • the GARAGE SALE OF ALL GARAGE sales...it truly was a dream come true. A lady lived on a farm for over 70 years, and her kids just moved her into a home...they opened up the out buildings and sold pretty much everything. I was one of the 'first on the scene', so I scored pretty good!
  • And lastly, but definately not least....we ordered our kitchen....FINALLY!! It should be here the first week of October, and I am hoping that Art will get it installed by Thanksgiving. Can it be true? My quest for a new kitchen is almost over. It's only been about 5 months with 4 kitchen cabinets, and a 'basement of doom'.

So, there you have it, our week in review. There's lots more depth in there, but this, for now, will have to suffice. I will write more when I have a chance...

No comments: