Friday, January 30, 2009

A Great Day!

As I sit here, typing this, I realize what a great day it's been...

It started off not so early this morning. It was about 8:30 am, and I was enjoying the quiet of my morning, still laying in bed, not asleep, just waking up. I thought Ellie Mae was still asleep, so I ever so slowly and lazily roused myself to get up. I opened my door and saw that both Ellie Mae and Molly's doors were open! I walked downstairs and all the girls were done eating and were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie. Such good sisters, these girls are!

I got the older 2 going on school, while the younger 2 colored, and we were done by 11 ish. Since then, I've just kinda hung out. Got some stuff done, messed around on the internet....all the important things in life.

It is currently 3:30 pm, and I am (still) in my pajama's. Bread is rising in the oven, hamburger soup in the slowcooker (which I didn't even have to make today - it's from the Big Cook we did a while ago). In other words, dinner is pretty much made! I will go and have a shower and get into clean pajamas, eat dinner and hang out with my man, just chill'axin'! Yup, a great day it is!

1 comment:

Heidi Karlsson said...

you crack me UP!!!! nothing is happening ... yet. You know.. beginning stages. Yes I got your message. And then I moved, and no longer have this sweet long distance plan. I only have a cell phone. Or I can call on .. what's it called.. skype. I heard gmail has a better one though. but I suppose it would be good for me to return your call huh.