Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sugar Cookies

Every year, The Girls beg me to make sugar cookies for Christmas. And every year, I do....but I try and bribe someone to come and help me, since it's such a big job. This year was no exception. Our friend Rhonda called Friday morning asking if I wanted to go to the mall, and instead, she ended up coming over to help with this process. We doubled the recipe, and probably made and decorated well over 100 sugar cookies. The funny part is that I thought Ellie Mae would be in there like a dirty shirt, but she sat at the table the whole time, coloring, while we made the cookies...and by the time we decorated them, she was ready for a nap!








We have definitely enjoyed eating the fruits of our labor.... And now, I`m (finally) done my baking!



No comments: