Tuesday, December 22, 2009

D-Day

Today is D-day at our house....or A-day (Arrival day) - however you want to put it. My parents arrive any time now for a week of Christmas fun. And, I think I'm all done.... except for the cream cheese I forgot to buy at the store when I was there (twice) this morning! Ahhhh! The baking is done, presents are wrapped, turkey is bought, house is clean. Really, is there any better feeling? Of course, Art still has to do his Christmas shopping - "What would Christmas be without shopping on Christmas Eve?" (this is his standard response).

All in all, I am looking forward to just hanging out and relaxing with my family for a few days....and baking and cooking and wiping and setting and washing and cleaning and testing and clearing and prepping and playing.... You know, the stuff Christmas is made of! Hope you all enjoy your time with family and friends, and have a very merry, hopefully not scary, Christmas!

No comments: