Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Slacking

Well, it finally feels like summer is here...hence my lack of posts.  We made our first trip of the summer to the river yesterday - the weather was hot, the river was cool....it was bliss! 

We've been enjoying having my niece, Keeley, here.  She's here for a month, so we've been taking full advantage of her babysitting services, and Art and I have gone for numerous summer evening drives, exploring new roads, taking some old, favorite, familiar ones.  I must say, it is crazy to remember what it feels like to go out, just the 2 of us, at the drop of a hat!! 

We picked up the older girls last week, and this next week, at some point, we'll head to Kelowna to go and visit my parents, as well as drop off Keeley....I am counting down the days (in a sad way), but I am sure she is counting down the days....excited to be 'back to civilization'.... :-) 

Anyhow, enjoy a lazy day.....

No comments: