Thursday, September 8, 2011

Old Friends....and New

On one of our (many) trips to BC this summer, we had the opportunity to have a quick visit with an old friend of mine.  I think we figured that we've been friends for almost 20 years.  Oh my, that makes me feel old!  It's been quite a while since I've had the opportunity to see her and her lovely family, so it was fun to reintroduce some of our kids, and they had a great time together.

 After lunch we went for a walk, and here's her with her family...
 Playing with a football (after we saw a family of raccoons!)
 And here are all our children....we reproduce fairly well, let me tell ya!
 Miss Molly and her daughter were born on 5 days apart (I think?!), so they made fast friends....and were inseparable!
It's so nice to be with people whom I have history with....and we just pick up where we left off!  Hopefully, we can plan a girls weekend together this fall.  Girls meaning adults....NOT kids! 

No comments: