Monday, November 15, 2010

A Perfect Question

Yesterday, we were hanging out, relaxing at home when I was asked the perfect question:
Hannah:  "Mom, can I PLEASE organize the kitchen drawers?"

Me: "Let me think about that....Yup!"

I had asked The Girls to clean out the dishwasher, and in doing so, they were inspired to organize the drawers.  It started out with the cutlery and dishes, and moved on to include almost every drawer in my kitchen.  All 4 of them got in on the fun, too!  It would've gone on to finish all the drawers, except it was time for bed.

To top off the perfect question, this is what I heard as I tucked The Girls in:

Hannah: "Mom, thanks for letting us organize the drawers..."

Abby: "Yah, organizing is fun!"

Hannah: "Can we do more tomorrow?!"

Yup, this is a true story.  My work here is done...I have successfully passed on my love of organizing to (at least) a few of my daughters!

No comments: