Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A New Look...again!

Well, I thought it was time to update my look (again!).  I kind of treat this blog like I do my home.  Can you tell I get bored with things easily?  I tried finding a great winter scene, but to no avail.  So, I figured this background was the next best thing, seeing how it seriously resembles our hardwood flooring!

Anyhow, I don't have much to tell.  I've been busy getting caught up on my bookeeping.... You'd think that I'd learn my lesson and just keep it up to date, and I know that I tell myself every time I get caught up that I'm not going to let myself get months behind, but apparently, I still haven't learnt my lesson!  However, (for) now, I am, once again, all caught up.

I had a very exciting weekend...kind of.  Last week, I heard through the grapevine that we were getting a Restoration Hardware here.  So, Saturday morning, I looked it up, and alas!  It had already opened!  So, off I headed, with a friend, to go and check it out.  And check it out, we did.  Oh.  My.  Goodness.  I am in love...

Here are a few of my favorite things....




Oooh, mama!  There were many, many, many more lovely things, that I covet, but alas, here I sit.  Drooling  at my computer.  And all over the catalogue.  Every night.  As I gaze adoringly on these beauties.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mark & Katie said...

I have never heard of Restoration Hardware before... wow! They have some amazing stuff!

Katie