Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Busy

You know how sometimes, you ask someone how they are doing, and they reply, "Busy!".  I cannot stand that reply!  I think, "Busy is a choice!"  This, however, has been my reply for the last little while.  And I detest it!

However, there's not much I can do about it.  It is, unfortunately, our lives right now.  So, I am trying my best to retain my sanity, enjoy this season of life, and pour myself into the commitments that we've made.

Even this post....I started it over a week ago, and today is the first chance that I've had to come back to it.  We've had company, conferences, work stuff, kid stuff, a birthday to celebrate....anyone with kids knows the drill.  And it's...busy.  But good. 

So, although I enjoy this blogging thing, it's not my first priority (I know, crazy, right?!), so when I can get to it, I will.  I am hoping it will become a bit more regular again, but we'll see!

Anyhow, hope you are all doing well....and hopefully not to be too "busy"!

No comments: