Friday, June 8, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread

I found this recipe on pinterest the other day....yummy!  It's called Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread, but don't let that scare you!  It's delicious!

You start with some pizza dough (I made my own).  Then, cut up some cooked chicken breasts (I had a few in my fridge, leftover from dinner the night before) and add some buffalo wing sauce to it.  After the pizza dough has risen, roll it out to about 9 x 13", put on some ranch dressing, some buffalo wing sauce, the chicken, and some cheese (I used mozza and marble).  Roll it up, making sure you fold in the ends so it doesn't explode while baking (25 min. at 425), and Voila!  Here it is!

I served it with salad.  The Girls and Art all loved it!  I was nervous that it would be a bit too spicy, but the seasoning was just right!


My only regret is that I didn't double the recipes, because it would be great for lunch the next day....

No comments: