Friday, June 1, 2012

Rusty Junk

So here's the deal.  I love rusty junk.  I love it in my house.  I love it outside.  I love it in my garden.  I love it in my flower beds.  When in doubt, buy rusty junk is kinda my mantra.  I have loads of it, just waiting for the right time and place to use it.  And when you use it outside, it gets rustier, and eventually dies.  And then you have to replace it.  But rusty junk is especially excellent with flowers in it.  I bought this bad boy chicken feeder at an auction.  I love it in front of my house with flowers in it. 


And this spot in my flower beds was feeling a tad bit empty.  What did I do?  You guessed it....rusty junk!  Rusty junk covers a multitude of empty spots in my flower garden.  It's adds a bit of character and "charm", in my opinion....


So there you have it....rusty junk!  Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

cindy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheyenne said...

LOVE that feeder. Love, love, love it! :)