Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Preparation

With it being overcast outside with loads of mosquitoes, I thought today might be a good day to (finally) clean out our school cabinet.  It's something I've been wanting to do since we finished school....in May, but with nice weather and loads of company, it's one of those jobs that kept getting pushed back.  Although I am a fairly organized person, and I TRY to give my Girls tools to help them keep organized, this cabinet has gotten a bit out of control.  I started by having the Girls go through their bins and getting rid of everything from last year.  Then, I dumped everything else on the floor and told the Girls to organize.  This, I know for certain, they are very, very good at.  Especially my oldest...she loves to organize!

 
Here's the finished, organized cabinet.  I am one happy camper!
 
 
 
We've been getting hair cuts, back to school shopping with friends, ordering curriculum...preparing for the next school year.  We still have summer holidays to go on (although it feels more like fall, I'm not gonna lie!), so hopefully, with all this preparation, when we get home from holidays, we'll be all ready to start school.  In theory, that is!
 
 

No comments: