Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Pictures of Christmas

Well, I wrote about our Christmas, and now I finally put my pictures on my computer to share them.  So, here's a little look at our holiday season, in images!
 
It was quite cold outside, so the Girls didn't play outside lots....however, we shoved them out there and closed the door a few times, in order for them to get their beans out!

 
We finished up some baking.... I must admit, my little ladies are becoming quite the big helpers!

 
We did a puzzle, mainly my Dad and I.  The man needs something to keep himself occupied!  The "best" part of the puzzle?  Once we were 'finished', we realized that there was 1 piece missing!  How frustrating!  And in all of the cleaning we've done, it STILL hasn't shown up!  I'm wondering if that's why it was on sale?  Or maybe puzzle makers just do that to make us lose our sanity... 'cuz it almost worked!  What is it about missing one tiny little piece of cardboard that almost puts a person over the edge?!

 
 
The Girls got to open one present on Christmas Eve....always, always, always, pj's.  And they've actually figured it out now.  One of them asked, "When do we get to open our present which is pajama's?"  Why do I even bother wrapping them?  Next year, remind me....I'm gonna mess them up!


Stories were read, with Nana.  Stories and cuddling.  And the ridiculous puzzle...
 

 
Christmas Morning!  In all of our finest!

 
One of the gifts Art got from his sister was a head scratcher.  The funny thing?  He's actually been wanting one.  Who knew?

 
Molly REALLY wants to have a sock monkey collection.  A lot.  A number of years ago, we bought Molly a single sock monkey for Christmas.  All she wanted that year was a stuffed animal.  Ever since then, she's slept with that silly monkey every.  single.  night.  Last year, she got a mini sock monkey from Art's sister, and this year, we got her the HUGE sock monkey, as well, she got a "jr." one, and one that was made by my Mom.  I would have to say she's officially on her way to becoming a collector!

 
The sock monkey really is as big as her!  She was pretty excited!

 
Ellie Mae got these cool crayola tools to go along with an app on the iPad.  The lover of coloring thought this was pretty neat.  Frankly, so did I.  This was her for as long as we would let her sit and play on the iPad....

 
So although Christmas was exhausting....it was also wonderful! 

No comments: