Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Randomness

Here are some random things going on around here....

  1. I've been having trouble uploading pictures onto blogger....not sure what the problem is.  Bah, humbug!  I can't stand computer issues.  And I even put my pictures onto my computer from my camera and everything...
  2. We had a quiet weekend - Hannah and Abby weren't feeling very well, so we laid low around the house.  It was wonderful!  Now, the week has started, and after looking at our weeks schedule, I want to crawl back into my bed and pull the covers over my head!  We started school yesterday, and 4-H, swimming lessons, birthday parties and Awana are all to come this week.  I suppose it's back to the routine of life, which is good, but always harder after a break....
  3. Ellie Mae is very excited, because she FINALLY gets to start swimming lessons, like the other girls.  She comes into my room every morning...."Mommy, do I get to start swimming lessons today?"
  4. Art bought me a Bose stereo for in the house for Christmas.  It runs wirelessly, by the bluetooth on my phone.  I really don't know how I lived without it.  It's amazing!
  5. My fridge STILL isn't working properly.  I think the repair man's been here 7 times, I think.  He's definitely not made any money off of us, on this job!  I think it's been working on and off for about a month, now.  I have stopped counting the times we've had to empty our fridge and take everything to the fridge downstairs.  Thankfully, we have another fridge!!  He's ordering another part, and hopefully, this'll be the thing that fixes it finally...
  6. The Girls take start Moses to 4-H this week, for the canine project.  I'm a bit nervous about it, since he weighed in a 96 lbs., and Hannah's only 64 lbs.  He doesn't get out much (ok, ever), and there will be many dogs there..... it should be interesting!
  7. We set up some straw bales to practice shooting with our bows and arrows on the weekend.  It was super fun, but I sucked!  I lost 2 arrows already, in the snow.  I'm looking forward to the snow melting, so that I can find them.  The worst of it?  I only shot 2 arrows....

1 comment:

Nell said...

It sounds like we both have the same schedule this week, homeschooling, 4-H, and AWANA started back up for us, too. Our winter break just never seems long enough.

Have a great rest of the week!