Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Favorite Things

These are a few of my favorite things:

  1. Raindrops on...daylillies, and my other new perennials. That means that I don't have to water them!
  2. Wiskers on....our new kittens, which are STILL alive! It's been over a month, people. I am hoping that means that they will make it, and we won't be feeding any more coyotes.
  3. Sitting on my deck, under my new canopy, eating dinner on a summer afternoon
  4. WATERFIGHTS! This is our new favorite thing to do as a family....sort of. Molly wants no part of it, and Ellie Mae just holds a little watergun, but Hannah, Abby, Art and I go crazy! We bought a bunch of new waterguns last week at Canadian Tire (60% off!), and they are excellent. We come inside soaking wet, laughing, and tired. It's a good time. However, last night we did have an injury....Art caught his finger in the garage door (I told him not to play with the door!), and half of his finger nail ripped off. It was a bloody mess!
  5. Baseball. Last week, our team finally won their first game, and it was a good time. Winning makes things so fun!
  6. Naps. This is common knowledge. It doesn't get much better than taking a little siesta on a hot afternoon
  7. Freezies and Slurpees. Yummy, cold goodness

Well, that's it. That's all I have for you off the top of my head. What's your favorite thing?

No comments: