Monday, July 14, 2008

After all that fun in Kelowna, my sister invited us to her place to stay for a couple of days. On the Coquihalla Hwy., we saw two moose (really, if you look closely, they are there!) which was fun.
I got to have a short visit with my friend from high school, Cindi. Her and her husband live in Abbotsford, and have 3 kids, who enjoyed the time playing. They are coming out here in September, so we'll look forward to seeing them more then!

After that, we headed to the ocean. Well, actually, before that we headed to Bellingham to go to one of my favorite stores.....Target!! It was well worth the extra little driving to once again be in shopping bliss! Then, we headed down to White Rock to the beach to visit a bit with Art's sister and brother-in-law, as well as his neice and mom. We ate fish and chips - so yummy, so much grease!! The highlight of that afternoon for me was getting pooped on by a seagull....true story!! Right on my back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are very good-looking, aren't we? Thanks again for fitting us into your very busy vacation schedule - looking forward to September!