Monday, July 28, 2008

A whole lot o' fun!

So we went to the PBR on Friday....it was quite excellent! We had a terrific time just hanging out. I took some pictures, but haven't put them on my computer yet....I'll post them when I do. I did lie about one thing, though....we actually weren't in row 11. We were in row 4. And it wasn't even really row 4 - it was the first row. They were the best seats ever!! They had fire coming out of these bull heads, and we could feel the heat, that's how close we were. Apart from the drunk guy sitting beside me, it was fantastic! After it was over, Art and I went and walked around Capital Ex for a while, just having fun people watching and enjoying the great night. Thanks, Fried, for taking the girls for us so we could have a date!

That was Friday....on Saturday morning we headed out to Pembina River for the day to hang out with some friends and relax. It was such a great day! We'd never been there before, and although we had the camera, we didn't have the battery for the camera, so we couldn't take any pictures (d-oh!). We bought some boogie boards and just floated down the river, played in the river, ate and soaked up the sun. We were definately tired by the end of the day, but it was such a fun family day. I loved it!

No comments: