Saturday, July 19, 2008

My husband....

Is a star! Really, he is. On Thursday he started filming an instructional video in our shop on how to make a ...
bass guitar. This is a project that has been in process for about a year. And now, it has started. He's doing this together with two other guys from our church. One of them has made numerous bass guitars, and the other one is a videographer (a good combination, I would say!). I watched a little bit of the filming yesterday, and it was quite fun! The shop was all set up with lights and mikes and cameras - a little bit surreal. And, I must say, that I was impressed with how it turned out. They only shot the introduction yesterday (well, it actually took Thursday and Friday to shoot it...they had to get used to how things work in 'the biz'), but I think that it will turn out well.

Here's the great thing about my husband....After it was done, I said to him, "Art, will you still love me when you're rich and famous?" And do you want to know what he said? His reply was,
"I'll still sleep with you...."

He was joking, of course, and we had a good laugh at that!

1 comment:

McLoughlin Blog said...

Film-making is an interesting business! DH's company started making training videos last month and since I was an extra I was on set watching how it all works. There was a director, assistant director, hair/make-up lady, audio guy, cameraman, script supervisor (who deals with syncing the audio and video), gaffer, and three professional actors for the main roles. The project is in post production now and should be out in about a month.