Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve started off with a yummy dinner of appetizers. We ate 'till our tummies hurt! Usually we go to Kelowna for Christmas, where my sister and her family joins us, but this year, they didn't come, so we stayed home and my parents made the trek to our place.
One of our traditions is that we each get to open a present on Christmas Eve.....
What is it going to be?!

I think we know..... this year, I made Art's pj's (thanks to the help of my friend, Suzanne!)

Here we are...the Girls, matching, of course. I know, kinda lame, but I love it! It's not going to be too much longer that I am able to find pj's that all match! The pajama's that Art got for me were even plenty long enough....until I washed them. Now, once again, I am ready for a flood!


1 comment:

Shawna said...

I love Christmas Eve Pajama's...its a Tradition in our house too!