Wednesday, January 13, 2010

One child

Yesterday, Hannah and Abby had school. After I dropped them off, the little girls and I headed out to Tim Horton's for a little special breakfast treat. While we were there, I saw a friend of mine's vehicle, with 2 of her kids inside watching a movie. I called her on her cell phone, and asked her if I could take them to Timmy's with me. She was just heading back to her vehicle, and so then she asked me if Molly could come over for the day and play with her daughter. Molly, of course, was THRILLED! So, at 9:15 am, Molly left with her. And I was with one child.

I must admit, I felt a little bit lost. I wasn't quite sure what to do! So, we decided to head into the city to do some errands. It was great fun to have one child for the day, but also a little bit lonely! It kinda gave me a look at what my life will be like when Molly is in school (which, thankfully won't be until she's in grade 1....still a year and a half away!). Although it was good fun for a day, by then end, I was ready to have my little ladies back at home!

No comments: