Friday, January 15, 2010

An Evening in the Life

Here are a few pictures to document an evening in the life of our girls. One night, after dinner, they decided to play "Hair Salon". Molly, of course, was the guinea pig. The funny thing was that Art had to take all the little, tiny braids OUT (hee!hee!) before she had a bath.

The finished product.....wowzers!
For Art's birthday, I bought him a tv for our room. Now, I did once say that I would NEVER have a tv in our room, but alas, I have regressed. Art is often up late, and I hate going to bed without him, so now, we can go to bed together - me sleeping, and him, watching tv. Anyhow, he put his PS3 up there, and every once in a while, the girls will all crawl into bed with us, and play their favorite game. We only have 2 controllers though, so the other 2 will watch or play on the iTouch. I love having them all in there!




No comments: