Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's Day

Let me start off by saying that Art doesn't really believe in Valentine's Day. He says, "Why do I need a day to tell me that I need to tell you that I love you. I tell you every day!", which is true. This used to really bother me, but it doesn't any more...it's quite nice, actually. So we never do anything special for each other for Valentine's Day. However, we usually do something with/for our girls. This year, I decided to buy them all dresses. Hannah is getting a bit old for matching dresses, but I thought I just might be able to get away with it for a little bit longer. Here are the girls, looking mighty sweet, before we headed off for church.

And here they are, looking mighty silly....

I know it's not the typical red or pink, but it worked for us!! I love these little ladies!

No comments: