Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Coveting

 Last week, as a delayed birthday/pre-birthday special day (my birthday was the 7th, her's was the 19th), one of my favorite girlfriends and I spent the day shopping. Let me tell you, it was a good time. A good and expensive time. I bought a couple of pairs of shoes, some jeans, a few shirts....all good stuff, but no amazing stuff. Then, yesterday, I had to go and return one of the three pairs of shoes at the mall,.  Low and behold, my new favorite store, Anthropologie, was having it's Big Summer Sale.  Since we had gotten there in the morning, the sale rack was full. FULL, I tell you! Well, it just so happened that I had a few pennies left, and happened on a couple of tres cute tops. SO FUN!!

Then, later on that evening, we had the same friend and her family over for dinner, and I was showing my girlfriend my new digs, and we decided to go back to Anthropologie....good thing we're close to the city! While we were there, since this time I didn't have any of my little ladies who had to go to the bathroom (long story!), I got to try on many, many, many beautiful clothes. And, I may have fell in love....with a dress (or two!!). And now, I must confess, I do covet it a little bit. So, I will wait, and go back every Tuesday morning (that's when they do their markdowns), until my sweet dress(es) and on sale. And then, I will have them in my possession....

Here's the first one, which of course, the picture doesn't do it justice.  However, it's fantastic!!



And the second.....I have no words!!

 Please, OH PLEASE let them have my size when they (one day) go on sale!

1 comment:

Sider Family said...

Super cute!!! There is a store here in Toronto but I haven't had the chance to check them out yet. Now you've peeked my interest. I'm booking a day with a grind to check them out now! Hi to Art!!