Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Lamps

The other day I was in HomeSense just browsing the aisles.  In the lamp aisle were these two, completely perfect lamps for our master bedroom.  I wasn't looking to buy new lamps, but I just couldn't put these ladies back.  So, I decided they must come home with me. 

Hannah's comment when she saw the lamps was, "Do those really work?  They look too old to be able to turn on."  Yup, they fit in perfectly!

Once I got them home, they didn't work with the night stands that we had, so I had to rearrange the bedroom....all to suit a couple of lamps! Anyhow, I am still looking for a new dresser for Art, but for now, this will do.




This picture makes the paint color look fairly terrible...which it is (just not quite this bad!).  I have been itching to paint our room, but that, of course, is a fall/winter project.  All in due time, I suppose.  The basement in our next priority, so it might be a little while before our room sees the face lift that I would like!

No comments: