Wednesday, March 30, 2011

(Another) Favorite Thing

My dad stopped in last weekend, along with my uncle. For not quite 12 hrs. They arrived here just after 9 pm, and left before 7 am. But that time was long enough for him to spoil me with a little present....



And it's my new favorite thing....an iPad 2.  Yup, I have an iPad 2.  I am with the times, people... I told Art that I would share it with him....maybe.  If he's good.  We'll have to see about that.  However, he did go into Anthropologie and pick me up a little present the other day.... something that I have been dreaming about, coveting, whatever you want to call it.... And the funny thing is that they didn't have any in the store, so they sent one up from Calgary.  You can see what he bought for me here.  So, maybe, just maybe, I'll let him use my iPad.  Anyhow, thanks, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, for the present....it is one of my favorite things!

No comments: