Friday, March 4, 2011

Chocolate Goodness

OK.  So, normally, I don't buy mixes of any kind because I like to bake from scratch, but we were at Costco, and I had a moment of weakness, and I love Ghiradelli chocolate...

 Brownie Mix
+
 unwrapped peanut butter cups
put in the brownie mix before baking
=
Chocolate Goodness, with a splash of peanut butter.  There's none left....and I forgot to take a picture of the finished product.  But let me tell you friends...it was yummy.  Especially served with ice cream.  Which we did.  It may be my new favorite dessert.  Or maybe just my new favorite brownies, because to put it at the top of all dessert, well, that's something special, which this definitely is, but you know, that takes a commitment which I am not sure I can commit to just yet.  Anyhow, you get the point...it was good!


No comments: