Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Flour bin

The other day, I headed into the city to take a little trek to the Antique Mall with my little ladies.  Normally, I wouldn't take them, but we all needed a little outing.  I was surprised to see how much they loved looking at all the booths.  It was interesting to see what each of them were drawn to.  Here's what I was drawn to, and ended up bringing home with me.  It's something I've been looking for for a very long time, and I found it! 
A flour bin!
It's in great shape, with no rust, and not really any dents or dings!
It's quite big - I think that it holds 50 lbs. of flour.... and there was even a bit left in the bin when I bought it.
Right now, "Molly Doll" is perched on top, but that's only a temporary home....until I figure out where I want to put it.  I love it with my whole heart!

No comments: