Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Success....in More Ways Than One!

So our Saturday shopping Day was successful! We started and finished our Christmas shopping, which is super fantastic. Now, onto the next Christmas task...baking! I was hoping to get at it sooner, but apparently that's not happening... So, I'll squeeze it in when I can...

This morning, I had to take my van in for a new fuel pump, and as I was getting ready, Art asked if he could take the older 2 girls to the office with him to spend some time cleaning up and organizing it. I believe his exact words were, "It would really help me out if the older Girls could come and clean my office.."

And then I felt quite proud of the Girls...they are growing up so fast, and they really are great little helpers who (usually) willingly work and help however they can. I also felt kinda sad...because they are growing up! They don't need me in the same way anymore, and are quite competent to do things on their own. I also felt thankful...thankful that We have our own company where the Girls can go to work with Art, and thankful that we homeschool so they can have opportunities like this.

So, here I am, sitting and the car dealership, watching my 2 little Girls play. And then? We're gonna go to Tim Horton's for donuts...because hanging out with Mom is super fun!!