Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Good Golly, Miss Molly!

It's been a week of birthdays at our house.  On Monday, it was my birthday.  I had a great day of some alone time, some time with family and friends, and it ended off with Art and I heading out to the barn for a ride...a pretty near perfect day!

Today, it's Miss Molly's birthday.  She turns 7.  Oh my!  I always say she is my mini-me.  She reminds me so much of myself, in some ways.  Heaven help us all!  She loves to laugh and joke around, is always smiling, loves her sleep, loves to help me do anything, and is my little cuddle bug.  She loves playing with her Schlieck animals, Polly pockets, reading...anything, really.  She also loves little kids.  If we have friends over with little(r) ones, she will often be found, walking around with them and talking to them.  She loves going to the barn and playing with the animals here at home.  She's becoming quite the little cowgirl, and just this week, started loping during her horse back riding lesson, with a HUGE smile on her face!  Happy Birthday, Miss Molly! 

No comments: