Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I Never Thought....

I never thought the day would come when we could all go for a bike ride together.  Every one riding their own two wheel bike.  No training wheels.  No falling.  No crying.  No walking beside the bike.  Well, the day arrived.  Finally!  It's only been 12 years....

This morning, we biked over to our neighbors house for the morning.... the Girls rode in front of me, and I almost cried!  It was an activity that has felt like forever coming, but it's here.  Yippee!!
 While at our neighbors, she put the sprinkler under the trampoline.  The Girls thought that was the funnest thing ever!  They loved it (except Ellie Mae), and all got soaked!  It definitely helped to cool them off!

I remember doing the same thing as a child, except the trampoline's we jumped on were orange giant pieces of rubber.  We'd also put dish soap on them....that made them slippery suckers!  I can't believe we didn't break any bones!  Anyhow, it was a great morning... and with the beautiful sunshine, it finally feels like summer!  Hooray for homeschooling!  Hooray that we're done!

No comments: