Friday, May 11, 2012

Morning Walks

Last Spring, I got into the habit of early morning walks.  It was new for me, and I came to really love the time alone, walking, in the early morning.  It's quiet.  I have no little ladies asking me for anything.  Just me.  And God.  Hanging Out.  And working on toning my butt... :-)

Well, I started out my morning walks again in the last few weeks, and it's been wonderful! I've tried to take a few pictures here and there, but it never seems to do it justice, to capture the quiet.  The dew.  The morning sun.  Now, things are (finally!) starting to green up here, so I grabbed a few photos on my way this morning....
 

I love the green hue of the trees at this time of the year!

Art mowed the lawn for the first time of the season...the yard work has begun!

No comments: