Tuesday, October 23, 2012

500

I noticed, when I went to post today, that this will be my 500th post.  I can hardly believe it! 
 
At times, I think to myself, "Why put all this useless drivel out there?!"  But on other days, I take a moment to look back over the last few years, and this little blog has served as a sort of diary.  And since I'm not really that diligent in keeping other records, I like that I have something to look back on.... something to watch how things have changed, and our Girls have grown over the last several years.
 
And so, the drivel will continue...
 
I first started this blog as a way for family and friends who we don't live close by to have regularly updated pictures of the Girls, and to hear what's going on in our lives.  And so, in that, it has served it's purpose well.  I know that a few of my family members regularly raid this blog of it's pictures... mission accomplished!
 
The unexpected has also happened:  I've made a few friends via this blog. 
 
And that, has been truly wonderful.
 
Here's to another 500 posts...
 
...and boring y'all of all the craziness that goes on in our home and in my head. 

1 comment:

Mary said...

It is never boring and certainly not drivel. I love keeping in touch this way. It makes you all seem not quite so far away and we get to see the girls growing up even if it is at a distance. PLEASE DON'T STOP!