Monday, October 1, 2012

A Goal Attained

The Girls have been saving up their egg money for just about a year now.  They've been biding their time, trying to figure out what they would like to purchase with their money.  All four of them finally decided on the same thing.  Here's what they wanted to use a portion of their money to purchase:
 
Carhartt overalls!  We stopped in at UFA the other day, and they got some kids/youth Carhartt's in (finally), and the Girls were thrilled to find them.  They've been wanting them for quite some time, but I told them that they had to save up for the overalls themselves and they did!  These overalls came in quite handy for haying....way fewer scratches this way!  I think that they look quite adorable!
 
After many people encouraged me, I sent a picture and story over to the folks at Carhartt.  Low and behold, they put the Girls on their website!  Now, they're famous....kinda! 

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

SO DARNED CUTE!!!!! SERIOUSLY! Celebrities!

I feel so sheepish, because I have no clue if I ever e-mailed you back about that swing (because clearly I've lost my mind) and we bought it at the Big R in Great Falls! I hope your girls can find one somewhere too!