Thursday, November 29, 2012

Nativity Sets

I have always loved Nativity Sets.  I try and look for unusual ones, and always say that I'd like to collect them.  I think I have about 4, so I guess I'm on my way....
 
Every year, when we set out the nativity set, we take some time to read the real story to the Girls while we set it all up.  It's a tradition that I've really come to enjoy.
 
This year, we picked up a new nativity set.  It's different than any other ones I have, and I absolutely adore it.   After we set up the first set, we told the Girls that they could put this one together, but then they'd have to tell the story back to us.  The thing I love about this set is that I'm not afraid that they're going to break it....because it's Playmobil!!  It's so cool!  There's even little gold coins to put in the urns for the wise man, a mouse for the in the stables.... Have I mentioned that I love it!  My only regret is that we didn't get it sooner....

No comments: